The privacy and security of your personal data is of great importance and priority for 4Umans, so it is essential to be clear and precise with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Therefore we have a policy that defines how your personal data will be treated and protected.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person is considered “personal data”, so protection does not cover data on legal persons.
4Umans maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data present in this database are only the data provided by them at the time of registration, being collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by 4Umans, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
In no case will information be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sexual life data, including genetic data
In no case will we carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided to us through this website:
- Assign to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
- Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA), without the prior consent of the data subject.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Head Office
Contact Data Protection Officer:
The personal data that we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Order processing;
- Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- Processing of information requests;
- Complaints processing;
- Statistical analysis activities;
- Check, maintain and develop systems and statistical analysis;
- Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- Preventing and combating fraud;
- Requesting comments on purchased products or services;
- Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Management and participation in events, hobbies and campaigns.
4Umans guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Notwithstanding 4Umans proceeding to the collection and processing of data in a safe manner and which prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most improved techniques for this purpose, we inform that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security , at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights?
Any person has the right to confirm whether or not we at 4Umans are carrying out processing of personal data we hold about you. You may contact via email Suporte@4umans.comwhich will provide you with your personal data that we process about you by e-mail.
Whenever 4Umans processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or on the basis of a contract, you are entitled to have a copy of your data transferred to you or to third parties in a structured, commonly used and readable format per machine. This includes only the personal data you have sent us.
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data, if they are incorrect, as well as the right to complete data that is incomplete. If you have a 4Umans account, you can edit your personal data on your account pages.
You have the right to request that any personal data processed by 4Umans be deleted at any time, except in the following situations:
- You have an open question with Customer Service, you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped;
- You have an outstanding debt with 4Umans, regardless of the payment method;
- Has used, or is suspected to have misused, our services in the past four years;
- Its debt has been sold to third parties in the past three years or in the last year, in the case of deceased customers;
- Your credit application was rejected in the past three months;
- If you made a purchase, we will keep your personal data related to the transaction for accounting purposes
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interest of 4Umans. 4Umans will not continue to process personal data, unless we can demonstrate a legitimate basis for processing that overrides its interests and rights, or in the event of legal proceedings.
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile settings made for direct marketing purposes.
You can reject the direct marketing subscription at any time, in the following ways:
* following the instructions in each marketing email
* by editing your 4Umans account settings.
You have the right to request that 4Umans limit the processing of personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you intend to oppose treatment based on 4Umans' legitimate interest, 4Umans will restrict all processing of that data until the legitimate interest is verified.
- If you declare that your personal data is incorrect, 4Umans will have to restrict all processing of that data until its correctness is verified.
- If the treatment is unlawful, you can object to the deletion of personal data and, instead, request a restriction on the use of your personal data.
- If 4Umans no longer needs personal data, but has to keep it for their defense in legal proceedings.
We take the protection of personal data seriously, so we have dedicated and aware customer service technicians to deal with your requests related to the rights indicated above. You can contact them via email Suporte@4umans.com.
- Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that your personal data is always treated in a transparent, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email Suporte@4umans.comwith DPO on the subject.
- If you believe that 4Umans is processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact Customer Service. You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.